This recipe is for you if you enjoy the toasty, gooey comfort of grilled cheese sandwiches and occasionally find yourself yearning for one from Starbucks. Say goodbye to paying $6 for a sandwich that you can simply make at home and produce even more excellent results. This Starbucks Grilled Cheese recipe promises to provide the classic grilled cheese taste, with a combination of two cheeses that melt to gooey perfection. which is best? It has a crunchy and tasty crust that elevates the standard grilled cheese sandwich to a whole new level of pleasure. It is covered with a butter and Parmesan mixture.
Why This Recipe Will Be Popular
- Ever wanted a warm, cheese sandwich but didn’t want to shell out the additional cash for Starbucks? This knockoff dish fixes that issue. Why you’ll adore it is as follows:
- Convenience: You can prepare this grilled cheese at home anytime the need arises, eliminating the need to go to Starbucks.
- Budget-Friendly: Say goodbye to purchasing a lunch for $6 (plus tax). This dish won’t cost a fortune.
- Butter Parmesan Crust: The Parmesan butter spread, which adds taste and texture, is the key to this sandwich’s deliciously crispy crust.
For this delectable Starbucks Copycat Grilled Cheese Sandwich, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices white cheddar cheese
Starbucks employs mozzarella and white cheddar cheese in its grilled cheese sandwiches, however cheese pieces also work well. They choose to use shredded cheese. Provolone, havarti, fontina, and yellow cheddar are some more melty cheese alternatives that might make wonderful substitutions.
Making This Recipe: A Step-by-Step Guide
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
- Each piece of sourdough bread should have the butter mixture generously smeared on one side.
- On the bread’s unbuttered side, arrange the pieces of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add the remaining bread pieces on top.
- A sizable skillet is warmed up over medium/low heat.
- The sandwiches should be cooked for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Cover the pan with a cookie sheet to hasten melting.
- When the sandwiches are done, take them out of the skillet, slice them in half, and devour right away.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Keep the skillet heat on the lower side to ensure the cheese melts without over-browning the sandwich.
- For faster cheese melting, cover the skillet with a cookie sheet for a brief period.
Storage and rewarming
While eating this sandwich right away after cooking is ideal, any leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up to two days by placing them in a Ziploc bag or other airtight container. Use a toaster oven or a skillet to reheat the sandwich until it is well heated.
Substitutions & Additions
Although the original Starbucks recipe calls for and white cheddar cheese, you may also try provolone, havarti, fontina, or yellow cheddar if you like.
Q1: What type of cheese is in a grilled cheese sandwich from Starbucks?
A: The interior of the sandwich at Starbucks is made up of a mixture of white cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Butter and Parmesan cheese are mixed together and applied to the outside.
Q2: : How would you toast a grilled cheese from Starbucks at home?
A: Preheat a sizable pan to medium heat, then brown the sandwiches for one to two minutes on each side, or until the cheese has melted. Cover the pan with a cookie sheet to hasten melting.
Q3: What do you pair this incredible grilled cheese sandwich with?
A: Traditional sides like tomato soup and Caesar salad go great with this sandwich. Check out our list of 22 mouthwatering sides for grilled cheese for further suggestions.
Say goodbye to overpriced grilled cheese sandwiches from Starbucks. With this copycat recipe, you can recreate the same cheesy, gooey goodness in the comfort of your own kitchen, all while enjoying a crispy Parmesan butter crust that adds a delightful twist. So why wait? Grab your ingredients, fire up the skillet, and treat yourself to a homemade grilled cheese experience that’s worth savoring.